Brinlee Eskelsen is a certified aesthetician and eyelash specialist with years of experience in her field. Her expertise serves to enhance each clients beauty and confidence.
Brinlee’s passion for knowledge in the dynamic, ever-changing beauty industry ensures that she is up to date with the latest techniques and cutting edge products in eyelash extension application. She is a top performer in her field and loves to educate her clients.
Brinlee graduated from Acaydia Spa and School of Aesthetics. It was after she became a licensed Aesthetician that she mastered the art of eyelash extensions. Her training in volume eyelash extensions was with the head educator of Borboleta Beauty. After completing her training she continued to work with Borboleta Beauty perfecting her skills in eyelash extensions.
Beauty Lounge has now offered her the opportunity to perform what she loves in the company of strong, supportive and beautiful women. Her dedication and love for the beauty industry has gained her the credibility and loyalty of all her clients.
Brinlee just recently got married to her best friend Luke in May of 2017 and is living back in her home town of Parker. She loves everything beauty, fashion, travel and spending time with her family.
Monday- 9am - 6pm
Tuesday- 9am - 6pm
Thursday- 9am - 6pm
Friday- 9am - 6pm
Saturday- 9am - 2pm
Services/ Service Times:
Eyelash Extension full set- 2 hours
Eyelash Extension fill (2 weeks)- 60-75 minutes
Eyelash Extension fill (3weeks)- 75-90 minutes
Volume Eyelash Extensions- Volume is the use of multiple ultra fine extensions, that are hand created at the time of application by the lash artist. The lash artist carefully creates a fan of eyelash extensions that are then placed onto the natural lash, to create extra fluff, coverage and fullness than cannot be created with classic extensions.
Classic Eyelash Extensions- Classic lashes are one extension applied to one natural lash only.
My prices :
Volume full set- $350
(30 minutes) - $45
(60 minutes )- $80
(75 minutes )- $100
(90 Minutes)- $120
Products Used: Borboleta and Lash Affair
After Care for Eyelash Extensions:
•Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours.
• Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
• Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
• Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
• ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the lash wand given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
• Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing.
• After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it’s best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
• You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
• Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.