Over the past 12 years Megan Kendrick has earned a reputation as one of Colorados foremost rising stars in permanent make-up and eyelash extensions. Megan performs eyeliner, eyebrow and lip permanent make-up. As well, she has achieved board certification in eyebrow microblading.
Megan is widely recognized as an artist when it comes to understanding facial anatomy and the nuances associated with performing permanent make-up and lash extensions. She has a passion for color and design as evidenced through her work.
Megan has dedicated her career to continued learning and innovation within the cosmetic field. After graduating from the University of Northern Colorado with a bachelors degree in Psychology, she attended the Glenwood Beauty Academy where she finished in the top of her class. The majority of her career developed in Aspen where she successfully served an array of clients. Megan is a perfectionist who loves her career and takes great pride in her work.
Megan is a Denver native and lives with her husband, two girls and yellow lab in Highlands Ranch. She loves to exercise, play tennis and snow board.
Eyelash Extension classic full set - 2 hours
Eyelash Extension fill (2 weeks) - 75 minutes
Eyelash Extension (3 weeks) - 90 minutes
Individual lash extensions are methodically applied to each natural eyelash one by one. Covering every natural eyelash with the desired curl and length specified by the client. Resulting in a very natural and full appearance making the eyes stand out.
Products used – Minkys lashes & London brow clear glue Pricing
Classic full set - $250
Classic fill (2 week/75 minutes) - $65
Classic fill (3 week/90 minutes) - $75
Volume Full Set - $300
Volume fill - $75
Hybrid fill - $70
After Care for Eyelash Extensions Don’t:
- Avoid getting your eyelashes wet for the first 24-48 hours
- Avoid steam, sauna and swimming pools
- Avoid oil based skincare, mascara and cleansing products
- Keep your fingers off your lashes
- No picking, pulling or rubbing eyes
- No lash curlers
- Brush your lashes with a mascara wand ideally when they are wet out of the shower
- Use only powdered, liquid and gel eyeliner
- Wash lashes with baby shampoo and water once a week
- When returning for your lash fill please don’t wear eye makeup